GOODBYE ORANGE® NEUTRALIZING BONDING WASH
HOW TO FIX BRASSY HAIR
- COLOR RESULTS
- PRO TIP
Salon Client Type
GOODBYE ORANGE® is for clients looking to maintain their cool brunette by neutralizing any underlying orange or red tones, helps reduce color fading and enhances color intensity.
What it Does
- Neutralizes orange and red undertones on medium brown to dark blonde hair
- Counteracts cool tone color fade on darker bases
- Quick and easy to apply at the backwash
- Vegan formula, free from animal derived ingredients
How to Use
- Apply as a shampoo on wet hair and leave for up to 5 minutes* depending on technique
- Rinse hair thoroughly after application
- Color result and longevity vary depending on hair condition and development time
- Use professional gloves and protect clothes, surfaces and skin from staining and discoloration
- Use daily for maximum tonal deposit
- Use 1-2 times per week for tonal maintenance
*Processing time may be slightly increased on non-porous hair to intensify the result.
CHOOSE THE RIGHT PRODUCT BASED ON YOUR HAIR BASE AND UNDERTONE
RED - ORANGE
ORANGE - YELLOW
From the Experts
"Color result and longevity vary depending on hair condition – on non-porous hair try increasing the development time to intensify results!"
What's in the Product
Aqua (Water, Eau)*Cocamidopropyl Betaine*Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate*Coco-Glucoside*Sodium Chloride*Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate*PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate*Sclerocarya Birrea Seed Oil*Panthenol*Polyquaternium-10*Parfum (Fragrance)*PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate*Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside*Citric Acid· Sodium Benzoate*PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil*Glycol Distearate*Coconut Acid*Laureth-4*Hydrogenated Castor Oil*Magnesium Citrate*Succinic Acid*Basic Blue 124*Lactic Acid*Propylene Glycol*Benzyl Alcohol
How it Works
The calibrated amount of blue-greenish dye is formulated to neutralize unwanted orange and red undertones whilst gently cleansing the hair.
The unique formulation has a 4.5pH and helps the color pigments to adhere to the hair quickly for optimal neutralization.
A combination of color deposits and active washing substances allows for neutralizing, cleansing and care in one simple step.