No. 1 Bond Booster
FIBREPLEX No. 1 Bond Booster is an additive to be mixed into any lightening, lifting or colouring system to protect hair against potential damage occurring during the chemical processes. It enforces hair bonds and protects the inner hair structure, strength and elasticity.
SALONS WORKING WITH FIBREPLEX
- CARE SERVICE
- PRO TIP
Salon Client Type
FIBREPLEX No. 1 Bond Booster is for clients looking to protect their hair during the colouration process, without compromising the colour result.
What it Does
- Protects the hair from damage during the colouration process
- Interlinks with the hair fibre to enforce strong structural bonds
- Additive mixed directly into the lightening, lifting or colouring system
- Schwarzkopf Professional’s first Bond Enforcing System to protect hair from breakage during the lightening, (high-)lifting or colouring process with bond creation and long-lasting colour protection. Thanks to its cutting-edge Bond Enforcing System, FIBREPLEX minimises hair breakage by up to 94%* setting colourists free from the fear of compromising hair quality during the chemical process
*LIGHTENING SERVICE WITH FIBREPLEX VS LIGHTENING SERVICE
How to Use
For lightening: Mix lightening powder and developer as usual until a homogenous cream is achieved. Then add 6ml of FIBREPLEX No. 1 Bond Booster per 30g of lightening powder.
For lifting: Mix colour cream and developer as usual until a homogenous cream is achieved. Then add 9ml of FIBREPLEX No. 1 Bond Booster per 60g of colouring cream.
For colouring: Mix colour cream and developer as usual until a homogenous cream is achieved. Then add 6ml of FIBREPLEX No. 1 Bond Booster per 60g of colouring cream. Mix well, apply and process according to the instructions for use.
Watch How To Repair Damaged Hair Using FIBREPLEX
Bonding Care Service
FIBREPLEX is not just about upgrading colour services, it also allows you to offer a unique bonding care service for extra-strong hair in-between colour services or for non-colour customers.
Preparation: Carefully brush the hair in order to eliminate tangles and any residue from styling products.
Service: Mix FIBREPLEX No. 1 Bond Booster 10ml with 100ml water in an applicator bottle or a clean water spray bottle.
1) Apply the mixture carefully, section by section, starting at the nape area, from root to ends on dry hair. Make sure to apply enough of the mixture in order to saturate each strand. Massage each strand and comb through for an even distribution. Leave to process for 5 minutes.
2) Without rinsing the first step, apply a generous amount of FIBREPLEX No. 2 Bond Sealer, section-by-section, starting at the nape area. Massage the FIBREPLEX No. 2 Bond Sealer on each strand to ensure a perfect distribution. Leave to process for a further 10 minutes.
At the end of the processing time, add a little quantity of warm water, emulsify and rinse out thoroughly.
From the Experts
Depending on the hair length, remember to adjust the amount of FIBREPLEX used!
What's in the Product
Aqua (Water, Eau) *Maleic Acid *Ethanolamine *PVP *Phenoxyethanol *Arginine *Ethylhexylglycerin *Sodium Laneth-40 Maleate/Styrene Sulfonate Copolymer *Aspartic Acid *Sodium Lactate *Alanine *Histidine *Sodium PCA *Glycine *Isoleucine *Proline *Phenylalanine *PCA *Threonine *Serine *Valine
Fibre Bond Technology
The acidic formulation with active components protects the hair fibres during the colouring process for up to 94% less hair breakage*.
*Lightening service with FIBREPLEX vs. Lightening service without FIBREPLEX
Fibre Bond 4.5 Technology
The formulation creates strong structural bonds and balances the pH level to lock in superior hair quality, long-lasting colour brilliance and shine.