- PRO TIP
What it Does?
- High performing lifting shades for up to 5 levels of lift and toning in one step
- Protects the hair fibre during processing for minimised hair breakage
- Lifting and toning and/or neutralisation in 1 easy step.
- COLOUR BOND PROTECTION
- Integrated Bond Enforcing technology in the colour products
- Interlinks with the hair fibres to enforce strong sturctural bonds
- For minimised hair breakage
STEP 1: COLOUR – BOND PROTECTION
Due to external influences such as colouring, the hair structure can be damaged when inner hair bonds break. As a result, the stability of the hair is reduced and the hair is prone to breakage. The integrated Anti-Metal Bond Protection Technology in BLONDME hair colour products creates a protective layer around the hair bonds, minimising hair breakage. Combined with a new Anti-metal agent that captures and neutralises metal ions within the hair, hair breakage is mitigated further and the colour result is optimised – no bonding additives or anti-metal treatments are needed.
Anti-Metal Agents & Bond Protection
For simplicity and ease of use. No more mixing, measuring or risk of overdosing. The benefits are the same as with the FIBREPLEX service (minimised hair breakage) with the addition of new cool colour directions.
In combination with a biodegradable chelating agent, the upgraded Bonding Technology can envelop the metal ions present in hair. This means it can prevent the formation of damaging radicals during colouration/lightening. In other words, it means increased protection of the hair during the colouration/lightening process.