COLOUR: Banksia Brown
COLOURIST: Kristie Kesic And Chin Chin Yeap
STYLIST: Dee Parker Attwood
The Gumnut Bouquet takes inspiration from the structured, individual and unique silhouettes of native botanicals. The look emulates the inherent glamour and boldness to these bouquets, by creating graphic shapes, strong outlines and contrasting textures.
The power and impact in the look comes from the strength of the style’s lines. It’s all about the nuance and the small details, creating something that grows and amplifies the more it is looked at.
- Spray Schwarzkopf Professional FIBREPLEX Hair Primer liberally through the hair, to even out the hair porosity and give true-to-tuft results
- Gloss: IGORA Vibrance 5-65, 7-65, 6-6, 6-0 (1:1:2:2), IGORA Vibrance Cream Developer 1.9% Lotion. Development time: 20 minutes
- Apply SESSION LABEL The Mousse and SESSION LABEL The Serum from roots to sends. Blow wave each section straight
- Starting at the nape, section the head into small square sections and braid each section. Seal the braids’ ends with hot irons. Braid all back sections up the top of the ears
- Use SESSION LABEL The Strong to work in circular directions and gather the hair into a ponytail. Spray OSiS+ Sparkler once happy with tension. Tie off the ponytail with a hair tie
- Braid ponytail using SESSION LABEL The Serum to smooth all flyaways
- Create shape of a braided top knot and pin into place
- Use hot irons to get ends to stick out, using SESSION LABEL The Strong to hold into place