COLOUR: Wheat Blonde
COLOURIST: Nic Shiun, Jacob Perkins, Chin Chin Yeap
STYLIST: Dee Parker Attwood
The Blow-Out Banksia creates a bouquet feel to the hair, combining the swept-up texture and structure of the banksia with the wheat-blonde and subtlety pink-hued tones of its cousin. The colour best emulates the first ‘hit of sun’ that these botanicals receive, but bolder.
The craftsmanship shines through in the beautiful rounded line, that provides and refined nuance and a confident, artisanal feel.
- Apply Schwarzkopf Professional Skin Protect around the hairline, ears and nape area to prevent staining
- Apply Schwarzkopf Professional Scalp Protect onto scalp in fine sections. Rub onto the scalp to ensure even distribution to prevent scalp sensitivity. Air dry on
- Section the hair and apply FIBREPLEX No. 2 from the ends up, to protect the condition of the existing colour
- Starting 1cm back from the scalp, apply BLONDME Premium Lightener 9+ and BLONDME 6% Developer 1:2 to the midlengths, avoiding previously coloured sections. Development time: 45 minutes
- Apply from scalp to tips BLONDME Premium Lightener 9+ and BLONDME 2% Developer 1:2. Development time: 45 minutes
- Toner: IGORA Vibrance 9½-19 and 9½-46 1:1, IGORA Vibrance Developer 4% Lotion. Development time: 20 minutes
- Apply SESSION LABEL The Thickener and SESSION LABEL The Mousse in ample amounts from roots to tips, and se a blow-out blow-wave technique and a traditional set
- Apply SESSION LABEL The Powder to the front sections, and comb the hair back and tease to create volume
- Use SESSION LABEL The Strong to set