Strait Styling Glatt is a hair system designed to permanently straighten naturally curly, wavy or frizzy hair giving naturally straight results. Providing a reliable system, smoothing curly hair to straight perfection. This latest formula guarantees durable performance, ensuring the condition of the hair remains better than ever!
2 different strengths suitable for different hair types:
1= Naturally curly, or naturally very curly coloured hair
0= Naturally very curly or frizzy hair
- PRO TIP
Strait Styling Glatt is for clients looking for a fast way to permanently straighten their naturally curly, wavy or frizzy hair.
- Creates a permanent straight, smooth and shiny hair
- Pleasant salon experience
- Long-lasting straight hair with premium care
- 2 different strengths suitable for different hair types
- Strait Styling Glatt with the innovative Care+Complex is the professional straightener for salon use that provides perfectly long-lasting straight hair with premium care
1. Assess hair quality and select the correct Glatt Straightening Cream
2. Apply to wet hair that's free from product residue (clean or freshly washed)
3. Apply a pre-treatment on porous hair as required and ensure hair is towel-dry before application
Apply (max. 20mins)
4. Wearing suitable gloves, divide hair into four equal sections and evenly apply straightening cream to lengths of hair, avoiding the root area
5. Distribute evenly and comb through
6. Cover all hair with a plastic foil or cap and process for 10-20 minutes depending on hair type, using additional heat if required
7. Use the rubber band test to determine if processing is complete, and once it is, rinse hair thoroughly for 5-8 minutes
8. Wearing suitable gloves, divide hair into four equal sections and evenly apply neutralising cream
9. Leave to process for 10 minutes, then rinse thoroughly and towel-dry
Finish by treating the hair (5-10mins) and then styling with a round brush or straightening iron to achieve desired result, ensuring you do not pull, tangle or knead the hair.
Assessing hair quality is crucial for permanent straightening – choose the correct strength for your client's hair type, and for very porous hair, postpone altogether until hair condition has improved.
Aqua (Water, Eau)*Etidronic Acid*Ethanolamine*Dimethicone*Propylene Glycol*Parfum (Fragrance)*Hydroxyethylcellulose*Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein*Benzyl Alcohol*Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate*Cetearyl Alcohol*Ammonium Bicarbonate*Linalool*Citronellol*Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone*Laureth-23*Dimethiconol*Ammonium Thioglycolate*Ammonium Hydroxide|Neutralisers, Neutralising Activators:Aqua (Water, Eau)*Cetearyl Alcohol*Hydrogen Peroxide*Etidronic Acid*Dimethicone*Cetrimonium Chloride*Polyquaternium-37*Ceteareth-30*Sodium Hydroxide*Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate*Dimethiconol*2,6-Dicarboxypyridine*PPG-1 Trideceth-6*Citric Acid*Sorbitan Oleate*Cyclomethicone
The care ingredients are carefully selected for chemically straightened hair. Due to the heat applied during the process, the hair needs more moisture. The special care complex is included into the treatment to provide this moisture.
Normally until the straightened hair is cut out. The re-growth will still grow back curly or wavy. The whole process can be repeated after 6 to 8 weeks, depending on an individuals rate of hair growth and degree of curl.
Not if the hair was previously relaxed with lye or guanidine based relaxers (sodium, lithium, potassium or guanidine hydroxides).
Yes, but make sure there are no residues left in the hair. However, Strait Styling Glatt is easier to apply on towel-dry hair.
This additive protects the hair from damage during the colouration process and enforces strong structural bonds.
Our Strait Therapy range creates long-lasting super straight hair, that's easy-to-style with ultimate shine.