GOODBYE ORANGE NEUTRALIZING BONDING WASH
HOW TO FIX BRASSY HAIR
- COLOUR RESULTS
- PRO TIP
Salon Client Type
GOODBYE ORANGE is for clients looking to maintain their cool brunette by neutralising any underlying orange or red tones, prevent colour fading and enhance colour intensity.
What it Does
- Neutralises orange and red undertones on medium brown to dark blonde hair
- Counteracts cool tone colour fade on darker bases
- Helps to prolong cool tone luminosity in between salon visits
- Quick & easy to apply at the backwash
- Vegan formula, free from animal derived ingredients
How to Use
- Apply as a shampoo on wet hair and leave for up to 5 minutes* depending on technique
- Rinse hair thoroughly after application
- Colour result and longevity vary depending on hair condition and processing time
- Use professional gloves and protect clothes, surfaces and skin from staining and discolouration
- Use daily for maximum tonal deposit
- Use 1-2 times per week for tonal maintenance
*Processing time may be slightly increased on non-porous hair to intensify the result.
CHOOSE THE RIGHT PRODUCT BASED ON YOUR HAIR BASE AND UNDERTONE
RED - ORANGE
ORANGE - YELLOW
From the Experts
"Colour result and longevity vary depending on hair condition – on non-porous hair try increasing the development time to intensify results!"
What's in the Product
Aqua (Water, Eau)*Cocamidopropyl Betaine*Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate*Coco-Glucoside*Sodium Chloride*Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate*PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate*Sclerocarya Birrea Seed Oil*Panthenol*Polyquaternium-10*Parfum (Fragrance)*PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate*Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside*Citric Acid· Sodium Benzoate*PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil*Glycol Distearate*Coconut Acid*Laureth-4*Hydrogenated Castor Oil*Magnesium Citrate*Succinic Acid*Basic Blue 124*Lactic Acid*Propylene Glycol*Benzyl Alcohol
How it Works
The calibrated amount of blue-green direct dye is formulated to neutralise unwanted orange and red undertones whilst gently cleansing the hair.
The unique 4.5pH formulation helps the colour pigments to adhere to the hair quickly for maximum neutralisation.
A combination of colour deposits and active washing substances allows for neutralising, cleansing and care in one simple step.