CARE THAT'S TRULY DEDICATED TO THE DIVERSE NEEDS OF BLONDES
BLONDME® Care caters for all the needs of diverse blonde hair types, with a compact line-up that's easy to navigate.
BLONDME® Care is designed to work together with BLONDME® Color products to maintain the most iconic blonde results on the delicate structure of pre-lightened or natural blonde hair, all thanks to our 3D Bond Creation Technology.
Our full care regime includes:
- ALL BLONDES Light Range is for fine to medium hair
- ALL BLONDES Rich Range is for medium to coarse hair
- ALL BLONDES Detox Range is purifying and removes impurities
- COOL BLONDES Neutralizing Range purple toning formulas help to remove brassiness and neutralize yellow undertones
- BLONDE WONDERS Finishing Range to protect blonde from external aggressors whilst providing softness and long-lasting shine
The integrated Dual Bond Technology in all BLONDME® color and care products can help to reduce the damage on all levels. It protects the bonds during chemical processes and helps to create new ones with the dedicated in-salon and at-home care.
Anti-Metal Agents & Bond Protection
- Integrated Anti-Metal Bond Protection Technology in most color products creates a protective layer around the hair bonds for reduced hair breakage
- Anti-Metal Agent captures metal ions in the hair that protects the hair from breaking
- No bonding additives or anti-metal treatments needed
- 3D Bond Creation Technology in all in-salon care products
- Creates new 3-dimensional bonds and stabilizes the hair structure
- For long-lasting strength and suppleness
Mulberry Silk Extract is a hydrolysed silk known for its moisture binding properties and features in the Light range. Cashmere Extract is known for its powerful moisture binding properties in hair care application and features in the Rich range. Nordic Cotton, known for its soothing and protecting properties for delicate and sensitive skin and hair, features in the Detox range. Velvet Flower, known for its soothing, astringent and cleansing properties, features in the Neutralizing range.
For home maintenance we recommend to use any products in the All Blondes Light, Rich and Detox ranges, as well as those in the Cool Blondes and Blonde Wonders ranges, which are all tailor-made for blonde nourishment, maintenance and refreshment.
Yes, all the ranges in the BLONDME® care portfolio are sulfate-free.
The recommended mixing ratio has been developed for optimal detox care results. A different mixing ratio could compromise the desired end result.