COLOUR: Sun-kissed Chocolate
COLOURIST: Kristie Kesic And Dylan Hooper
STYLIST: Jason Fassbender
This coastal 90s look embodies soft, relaxed textures, earthen palettes and a resort feel to embody the icon that is the Australian coastline. The hair embodies the salty yet soft textures that echo time spent on the beach, and voluminous and voluptuous shapes convergent to the ocean waves.
The colour focuses on a natural palette of clays and cliff faces, with a lightened dimension that feels like it has been honed on an Australian beach for the past 6 months.
- Apply Schwarzkopf Professional Skin Protect around the hairline, ears and nape area to prevent staining
- Apply Schwarzkopf Professional Scalp Protect onto scalp in fine sections. Rub onto the scalp to ensure even distribution to prevent scalp sensitivity. Air dry on
- Gloss: IGORA Vibrance 9-55, IGORA Vibrance Developer 4% Lotion. Development time: 20 minutes
- Prep the hair by layering ample amounts of SESSION LABEL the Mousse
- Crimp the roots to achieve additional volume
- Tong-set the mid-lengths and ends, and allow to cool before brushing out for big volume
- Set the shape using ample amounts of SESSION LABEL The Strong