COLOUR: Copper Cap
COLOURIST: Kristie Kesic And Chin Chin Yeap
STYLIST: Jason Fassbender
The Caramel mushroom tests the boundaries of imagination. It is not only in the vibrancy of the landscape and botanicals that inspiration hits, but also in the seemingly mundane.
The hair colour centres around the earthen tones derived from our many Australian and New Zealand mushrooms. The subtle caramel shades are paired with an untamed textured feel that leaves a freshness that is eschewed; and a palette which feels more lived in and organic.
- Apply Schwarzkopf Professional Skin Protect around the hairline, ears and nape area to prevent staining
- Apply Schwarzkopf Professional Scalp Protect onto scalp in fine sections. Rub onto the scalp to ensure even distribution to prevent scalp sensitivity. Air dry on
- Spray Schwarzkopf Professional FIBREPLEX Hair Primer liberally through the hair, to even out the hair porosity and give true-to-tuft results
- Using the BLONDME Clay Lightener and BLONDME 12% Developer, use a freehand balayage technique
- Roots: IGORA ROYAL 6-77, IGORA ROYAL Developer 6%
- Gloss: IGORA Vibrance 9-55, 9½-5, 0-55, 9-7, IGORA Vibrance Developer 4% Lotion
- Finish the colour with FIBREPLEX No. 2 and Schwarzkopf Professional Hair Sealer to lock in the colour and maintain the hair structure and integrity
- When the hair is wet, finger-coil the whole head in sections. Let dry naturally overnight
- Use ample amounts of SESSION LABEL The Miracle to pull out the finger-coils and brush out with a comb
- Use an afro comb and fingers generously to add volume to all sides