TERMS AND CONDITIONS
I. Terms and conditions of participation
This event is not connected to Instagram in any way and is in no way supported, supervised or monitored by Facebook or Instagram. Henkel AG & Co. KGaA, Henkelstraße 67, 40589 Düsseldorf (herewith “Henkel”), not Facebook or Instagram, is the recipient of the information provided by you. All questions, comments and complaints should be directed to Henkel, not to Facebook or Instagram.
If you activate and enter the competition on Instagram, your personal data may be collected directly from you (e.g. IP address and cookie ID) by Facebook or Instagram and used for the purposes of Facebook or Instagram. This can also occur in the USA. We are not responsible for gathering and using personal data, which can also include setting cookies, or Instagram. You can find more information on the precise data processing operations, retention periods and processing purposes directly on Instagram: [https://help.instagram.com/519522125107875], and the data protection agreement of Facebook, Inc. can be downloaded here: [https://www.facebook.com/full_data_use_policy].
1. Process and execution of the competition
The competition host is Henkel AG & Co. KGaA, Henkelstraße 67, 40589 Düsseldorf (herein “Henkel”).
- The online-competition will take place from July the 1st, 2021 to August the 15th, 2021, 23.59 pm CET
- For participating in the online-competition, participants must submit their picture of coloured look achieved with the help of IGORA ROYAL colour range
- The participant uses the hashtags #BeIGORA and #IGORAROYAL and tag the Instagram Account @Schwarzkopfpro
- Participation channel is Instagram with the #BeIGORA and #IGORAROYAL
- 1st prize: 2-day trip to one of our global Schwarzkopf Pro Trend Labs for a tutorial production to re-create the personal IGORA ROYAL look interpretation (if due to COVID-19 restriction a trip to one of the global Schwarzkopf Pro Trend Labs should not be allowed, the tutorial will be recorded in the local country with the support of the local PPS & marketing team), plus a meet & greet with @Bescene (or virtually if COVID-19 situation does not allow for local travelling); prize includes economy flights to one of the global Schwarzkopf Pro Trend Labs for winner and 1 accompanying person as well as 2 nights in a 4* hotel (one double room); prize estimate ~ 10,000 €, cannot be redeemed in cash!
- The winner will be selected by an internal jury and the North American IGORA ROYAL colourist Linh Phan
- The winner will be informed via Instagram message
2. Eligibility to participate
All natural persons who are at least 18 years old, have agreed to the terms and conditions of participation and have posted a picture or video of a coloured hair look created by him- or her- itself on Instagram with the hashtags #BeIGORA and #IGORAROYAL and tagged @Schwarzkopfproanz and @Schwarzkopfpro.
In order for the jury to be able to see the pictures on the Instagram account of the participant, the privacy settings of the Instagram account must be put on “public”.
In order to participate in the competition, all personal information supplied must be valid and true. Each participant may only take part on his or her own behalf. Employees of Henkel and associated companies, as well as their dependents, are not eligible to participate.
3. Agreement of Customer/Use of posts
The participant must receive the explicit consent of the person who is shown on any pictures, videos and that the pictures and videos are published in the internet (website and on social media channels) and submitted to the online competition.
4. Exclusion of specific persons
In the event that a participant violates the terms and conditions of participation, Henkel reserves the right to exclude this participant from the competition.
Participants who make use of illegitimate means or otherwise create an artificial advantage through manipulative practices will also be excluded. In such cases, Henkel may even revoke and require the return of any prize.
5. Premature conclusion of the competition
6. Prize and prize winner
Henkel is not liable for loss or damages which might occur in the course of using the prize. Henkel does not assume any liability for the insolvency of the third party providing the prize and the resulting consequences for the execution of the competition and the awarding of the prize. Any complaints should be directed to the third party providing the prize.
Henkel does not bear any liability for any legal or actual defect or lack of any agreed capacity of the prize, and for any bodily injury or other damage or loss of property of the winner or of any participant or if any third party caused by the use of the prize.
Henkel is not liable for damages caused by errors, delays or interruptions in the transfer, faults in the technical facilities and service, incorrect contents, loss or deletion of data, viruses, as well as for any damage that may occur due to the participation in the competition in general.
The limitations of liability cease to be valid, if the damages are caused to the participants or the winner due to fraud or gross negligence of Henkel (of its organs, employees or subcontractors).
There is no liability of Henkel for the individuals excluded in accordance with Paragraph 4.
There is no right of appeal. The terms and conditions of participation and the entire legal relationship between the participants and Henkel are exclusively subject to the law of the Federal Republic of Germany. If individual provisions in the terms and conditions of participation are or become invalid, the validity of the remaining provisions will be unaffected. The terms and conditions of participation can be amended by Henkel at any time with no prior warning.
II. Data protection agreement for participation in the competition
In order to receive the prize, the winner(s) must supply the following personal data: name, email address and country.
There is no right to registration.
Henkel, acting as Data Controller, will gather and use the data provided by the participant(s) as part of the necessary process for providing the prize and conducting the raffle.
Henkel will not forward the participant’s data to any third party unless for the distribution of prizes or for conducting the raffle.
The processing and use of the participant’s data is based on statutory provisions which justify those operations on the grounds that the processing is necessary to allow the participant to enter the raffle (performance of a contract) and to meet the legal requirements applicable to raffles (legal obligation).
The personal data will only be used for the online competition and the duration of the online competition and for the supply of the prize and will be deleted within six (6) months from the end of the online competition on.
At any time, the participant may assert the right to access its data. Additionally, provided that the respective requirements are met, the participant may assert the following rights:
- Right to rectification
- Right to erasure
- Right to restriction of processing
- Right to lodge a complaint with the respectively competent data protection supervisory authority
- Right to data portability
Right to object of Participant
In case of processing activities involving your personal data that are carried out on basis of a legitimate interest of Henkel, you have the right to object against such processing of your personal data at any time for reasons resulting from your specific situation. Henkel will stop that processing unless Henkel can prove important reasons for the processing which deserve protection which outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms or if the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend against legal claims.
In these cases, or if the participant has any other questions or wishes in connection with regard to its personal data, please send an e-mail or a letter to Henkel’s data protection officer, Mr. Frank Liebich, Henkel AG & Co. KGaA, Henkelstrasse 67, D 40191 Düsseldorf, Germany (E-Mail: Datenschutz[at]henkel.com).