Hair should be raw, eye-catching and, above all, feel self-made. Strong, gender-defying shapes can be cut into the hair but are broken and diffused to maintain a lived, worn feeling. This resonates with hair colour too; multi-tonal shades merge, from bold to pastel and back again, encapsulating the punk, fluid energy of the wider trend.
This look has been created by Schwarzkopf Professional Global Styling Ambassador Nick Irwin and Guest Artist Grace Dalgleish.
- IGORA VARIO BLOND PLUS
- IGORA ROYAL OIL DEVELOPER 6% | 20 VOL. (1:2)
- IGORA VIBRANCE 9-12 + 7-42 (1:1)
- IGORA VIBRANCE ACTIVATOR LOTION 1.9% | 6 VOL. (1:1)
- CHROMA ID YELLOW + BLUE + RED (30:10:0.5)
- CHROMA ID YELLOW + PINK (3:1)