Upcycling and Recycling, Repurposing and Reworking are heavily in focus when it comes to Homecore. The natural fibres and textures which dominate the trend help build the "homely" reserved elegance aesthetically. You can see the easy silhouettes and patterns which inspire Homecore on the runway at Nanushka and Chanel. While the ethos behind the clothes finds prevalence most at Copenhagen fashion week, where designers such as Fassbender & Jade Cropper champion sustainability without compromising stylistically.
This look has been created by Schwarzkopf Professional Global Ambassadors Tyler Johnston and Lesley Jennison.
“The roundness of the line, along with the unforced finish to the hair, evokes Homecore perfectly. This look is about showcasing the hair at its very best without feeling over-done or forced.”
- TBH - TRUE BEAUTIFUL HONEST 5-49C
- IGORA ROYAL OIL DEVELOPER 3% | 10 VOL. (1:1)
- BLONDME PREMIUM LIGHTENER 9+
- BLONDME PREMIUM DEVELOPER 2% | 7 VOL. (1:2)
- TBH - TRUE BEAUTIFUL HONEST 7-49C + 9-49C (1:1)
- IGORA ROYAL OIL DEVELOPER 9% | 30 VOL. (1:1)
- TBH - TRUE BEAUTIFUL HONEST 8-19C
- IGORA VIBRANCE ACTIVATOR LOTION 1.9% | 6 VOL. (1:2)
“When we think of true beautiful honest, we think of soft, understated, muted results. I wanted to show that we can still make a statement with the stunning yet dimensional effect we can create with tbh.”