Ideal for clients looking for a seamless root transition with a gentle cool blonde tone deposit, BLONDME® Base Breaker provides 1 level of lift in up to 10 minutes, while softly neutralizing unwanted warm undertones. Available in Soft Cool, Cool and Extra Cool, BLONDME® Base Breaker achieves the optimal blend between virgin hair and lightened hair for illuminated, natural-looking blonde.
Achieve base breaking and neutralize warm undertones in only one service step.
BLONDME® Base Breaker should be applied after or in-between foiling or balayage services or as a full-head application to maintain the luminosity of the hair. The gentle formula with integrated Bonding Technology protects the hair fibres during processing for minimized hair breakage.
Treat with BLONDME® care to achieve natural-looking blonde hair.
For the best possible results, treat the hair with the BLONDME® Care range. Designed to work together with BLONDME® Color, our care range maintains the most iconic blonde results on the delicate structure of pre-lightened or natural blonde hair.
- PRO TIP
BLONDME® Base Breaker is for clients with dark blonde and lighter hair bases, who are looking to achieve seamless root transition and soft neutralization.
- Integrated Bonding Technology protects the hair fibre during processing for minimized hair breakage
- Up to 1 level of lift
- Gentle cool tone deposit in up to 10 minutes
- Applied after or in-between lightening salon services for perfect root transition and soft neutralization
- Versatile consistency for both bottle and brush application
Prepare BLONDME® Base Breaker with BLONDME Premium Developer in equal parts 1:1. Recommended developer concentration is 2%/7 Vol. or 6%/20 Vol. Mix BLONDME Base Breaker and BLONDME Premium Developer until a smooth consistency is achieved. Apply the mixture immediately after preparation, using plenty of product to ensure the best possible balancing result. Use after or in-between lightening salon service.
Development time: Up to 10 minutes, allow visual control.
No additional heat recommended. Rinse thoroughly, shampoo and treat with BLONDME® Care range. Please refer to IFU for detailed instructions.
Start the application from the back of the head and work up to the front. For the best possible results, treat with BLONDME® Care range after colouring!
Aqua (Water, Eau)* Propylene Glycol* PPG-1-PEG-9 Lauryl Glycol Ether* Phenoxyethanol* Potassium Hydroxide* Xanthan Gum* Carbomer* Toluene-2,5-Diamine Sulfate* Coco-Glucoside* Ethanolamine* Parfum (Fragrance)* Resorcinol* Sodium Sulfite* Potassium Phosphate* Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside* Xylitylglucoside* Arginine* Lysine HCl* Succinic Acid* Anhydroxylitol* N,N-Bis(2-Hydroxyethyl)-p-Phenylenediamine Sulfate* 2-Methylresorcinol* Etidronic Acid* Niacinamide* Panthenol* Xylitol* m-Aminophenol* Geraniol* 2,4-Diaminophenoxyethanol HCl* Glucose* Hydrolyzed Keratin* Potassium Sorbate* Sodium Benzoate
BLONDME® Base Breaker has been developed with Integrated Bonding Technology to minimize hair breakage. Providing up to 1 level of lift, this hair color product also provides a soft tone deposit in up to 10 minutes. Other benefits include its gentle ammonia-free formula with Aloe extract and its gel consistency for easy mixing, fast application and full saturation.
There are 3 BLONDME® Base Breaker shades:
- Soft cool: Optimal balancing results with the softest neutralization effect, suitable for light to medium pre-lightened blonde hair bases
- Cool: Optimal balancing results with anti-yellow effect, suitable for light to medium pre-lightened blonde hair bases
- Extra cool: Optimal balancing results with the strongest neutralization and anti-orange effect suitable for medium to dark pre-lightened blonde
BLONDME® Base Breaker can be applied after or in-between lightening services. It's perfect for:
- Base breaking and neutralizing unwanted warm undertones in one service step
- Root transition after or in between foiling or balayage services
- Full-head application to maintain the luminosity of the hair
BLONDME® Base Breaker can achieve up to 1 level of lift on pre–lightened hair when mixed with BLONDME Premium developer 6%/20 Vol, and up to ½ level when mixed with BLONDME Premium Developer 2%/7 Vol.