CUSTOMISED SCALP CARE FROM SALON TO HOME
Our most advanced and customisable skincare for scalp & hair.
HOW TO RE-BALANCE THE SCALP CONDITION
SCALP CLINIX BIOTIC TECHNOLOGY
The skin's microbiome plays a key role in determining the scalp's health. A microbiome is the sum of all the micro-organisms, including bacteria, viruses and fungi, that inhabit the scalp and the rest of the human body. When microbiomes are in a balanced state, skin and scalp are both healthy.
When the microbiomes are in an unbalanced environment, scalp concerns such as dandruff, itchiness, dryness and even hair loss can occur. With this knowledge in mind, Scalp Clinix helps to support the scalp's microbiome balance with a fully customisable regime that can cater all different scalp needs.
SCALP CLINIX IN-SALON BIOTIC SERVICE
EXPERIENCE SCALP CLINIX IN THE HANDS OF A PRO
SCALP CLINIX AT HOME MAINTENANCE
Maintain the improved scalp condition at home
More than 93% of consumers say that their scalp feels soothed and less tight after 4 weeks of regular usage*
*Based on a home use test carried out by SGCI Co., Ltd in China with 32 participants from December 2020 to January 2021 on the Scalp Clinix Soothing Shampoo or Soothing Treatment.
OIL CONTROL REGIME
98% of consumers say that their scalp feels less oily after the 1st application*
*Based on a home use test carried out by How-To NPD Consulting LTD in China with 62 participants in April 2021 when Scalp Clinix Oil Control Shampoo and Oil Control Treatment are used together.
FLAKE CONTROL REGIME
92% of consumers say that it visibly reduces flakes after the 1st application*
*Based on a home use test carried out by How-To NPD Consulting LTD in China with 63 participants in April 2021 when Scalp Clinix Flake Control Shampoo and Flake Control Treatment are used together.
HOW TO TREAT SCALP & HAIR AT ONCE
OUR TRICHOLOGY EXPERT
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT: SCALP CLINIX
There are 5 common scalp conditions:
- Psoriasis – a generic hereditary condition that accelerates the process of skin shedding
- Dermatitis – a non-genetic condition, a reaction to yeast microbes (skin is very sensitive to), considered as more of an allergy-related scalp condition
- Simple Dandruff – a non-genetic condition, similar to dermatitis
- Eczema – a non-genetic condition that looks similar to simple dandruff, caused by hypersensitivity to food, perfumes or infections and inflammations
- Tinea Capitis – also known as ring worm (circular rashes), associated with people who are around animals
As customers know their hair best, they notice when they are shedding more hair than normal.
Normal hair loss/shedding = 75-150 hairs a day
Hairdresser can diagnose hair loss by asking these questions:
- Has the client recently been ill
- Undergone shock
- Given birth
- Started a new diet or medication
When the hairdresser notices a client is experiencing rapid hair loss, then they should recommend to see a trichologist.
Dandruff can be caused by:
- Stress (as stress imbalances the scalp oils)
- Irritated or oily skin
- Sensitivity to hair care products
- Other skin conditions, such as Psoriasis or Eczema
- Not shampooing enough
There are different levels of oily scalp. Changes in oil balance, e.g. oil acidity starts to reduce and becomes more alkaline this can cause skin irritants and increase oil production.
Factors that can increase oil levels:
- Hormone imbalance: often seen when males and females start puberty
- Stress: high stress factors can increase oil levels
- Washing hair frequently: shampooing off the external layer, the body will produce more as it is a protective layer, this is the most common factor
Dry scalp is a skin irritation, where we see less skin flaking.
- The scalp feeling hot, irritated, redness, burning, very uncomfortable
- Also known as Eczema (which is a genetic condition)
- There are many common triggers to this condition – such as, allergies, infections & illnesses, medications
TAKE A SCAN OF INSIDE THE HAIR
This ground-breaking technology combines hairdresser expertise with data-driven insights to support a truly personalised consultation.